Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valuable Truths about Herbal Cures for Erectile Dysfunction.

Valuable Truths about Herbal Cures for Erectile Dysfunction.

In your haste to find a cure for your erectile dysfunction, you may well have been tempted to try one of the many Internet promoted "natural" remedies. Unfortunately, herbal cures for erectile dysfunction are unproven and by enlarge do not work. Worse than that, they may also be very dangerous.
That you may have wanted to try herbal remedies, as a quick fix for your erectile dysfunction, is absolutely understandable and human. Website advertisements for these herbal products are very compelling indeed and offer to make you "rock hard every time" or your money back guaranteed. Furthermore, they make all sorts of claims about clinical studies and FDA approval without giving any verifiable details about where these studies were published or the verifiable location of the "approved" manufacturing plant.
Then there is the popular myth out there that just because something is 'natural' is must be safe. However, you already know this not to be true. For example, you can eat the stems of rhubarb but rhubarb leaves are toxic. A handful of yew pines are enough to kill you stone dead while several naturally occurring funguses are equally lethal. Natural is not necessarily safe but the flashing websites never point out this.
Herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction typically contain naturally occurring substances like Horny Goat Weed Extract, L-Arginine, Gingko Biloba and Yohimbe among many others. None of these substances is totally void of side effects but none more so than the latter mentioned Yohimbine bark extract or Yohimbe. Very little of this naturally occurring African plant extract can induce nausea, nervousness, insomnia and, if taken in sufficient quantise, cardiac arrest and death.
As a doctor who has been treating erectile dysfunction for thirty years or more, I can also tell you this: Impotence or erectile dysfunction is never a simple one-cause problem. Rather a complex and often-temporary disability ED usually needs professional assessment to decide what the best way forwards is. It is definitely not my intention here to deride herbal medicines or to support an already inflated pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, simply throwing a mixture of unproven and untested herbs at the problem is naïve in the extreme and probably a waste of your money. It might also be very damaging indeed even fatal and I'll tell you why.
Like anyone else who cares about these things, I am very concerned about the appalling rise in the suicide rates, especially suicide in young men that we have been witnessing lately. I know that erectile dysfunction, caused by performance anxiety, is a common problem among young men. I also know that the problem can be such as to drive some of them to at least contemplate ending it all and taking their own life. I know this because they have told me so. Therefore, it behoves all of us to act with the utmost responsibility and sensitivity when dealing with subjects like erectile dysfunction in young men. The very last thing that these men need is to be made false and hyped-up promises about what fantastic lovers they will became after they have consumed such-and-such a herbal product.
Because, when that product fails to deliver, as it often must do, then that let down, that final betrayal as it were, may be, just maybe sufficiently traumatic to snap a young mind, already harbouring ideas of suicide, into turning those ideas into a hideous reality. We must be very careful here and all of us have a role to play, myself included of course. The people manufacturing herbal cures for erectile dysfunction, the people promoting them, the people making unsubstantiated claims for them, the overseers of web sites and search engines, all of us have a duty of care not to make false promises in this very delicate and complex area of human sexual dysfunction. Young lives may depend upon it.
Dr Andrew Rynne.

Dr Andrew Rynne is a medical practitioner and writer. He has thirty years experience in treating Sexual Dysfunction but most particularly Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. You can ask him any questions you like about your ED at http://www.doctorrynne.com

4 comments:


  1. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to testify how great man called Dr_anuge helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I takes his product (cure) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally cure out of it, and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy I am doing now , dr_anuge also cure all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, A,B,C , CANCER, DIABETICS , FRIBLOD,ALL KINDS OF SPELL CAST ,and so much more , please you can get him contacted on his whatsapp or call on 2348164866838 He can also cure following virus
    (1).Herpes
    (2).Cancer
    (3).Hepatitis
    (4).Hiv/aids
    (5).Pcos
    (6).Fibroid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get cured from Herpes ☆★☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆★☆[[R.buckler11@g ma i l… c o m]],

    ReplyDelete