Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Female Anorgasmia - Understanding and Treatment

Female Anorgasmia - Can not Orgasm through intercourse.

It is estimated that as many as one in four women suffer from this sexual difficulty. Not being able to orgasm during intercourse can put a real strain on your daily life, as well as your sex life. Before too long your inability can spiral into a major problem that you feel you'll never find a cure for. It can make a woman feel utterly inadequate and miserable. Her sex partner also will often incorrectly blame himself and this can make matters even worse.
Like so many sexual dysfunctions, Anorgasmia often elicits very little understanding and even less sympathy. So what if you can't have an orgasm during intercourse? Therefore it must it is very easy to feel that no one fully understands what you are going through, or is prepared to take your problem seriously. Searching for a quick fix it is likely that you will have considered the many pills, exercises and devices available both online, and in some cases, as a prescription via your GP.
Anorgasmia is defined as the sustained inability to reach orgasm through sexual intercourse while not having any trouble when alone through masturbation. It is a complex multifaceted problem involving all aspects of a relationship both physical and emotional. In may be caused by something as simple as depression or stress or a lack of physical fitness. Or it can be caused by something more complex like premature ejaculation in the man, distrust, anger or inadequate sexual stimulation.
Lack of communication and faking orgasms are other major issues often found in conjunction with Anorgasmia. Women may find it easier to lie and to pretend to have had an orgasm rather than run the risk of hurting his fragile ego or of having him, perhaps unfairly, blame himself. A history of sexual abuse or exploitation or one of a repressive upbringing are other areas that need enquiring into.
Finding that solution, tailor-made to address your specific needs, can be a challenge. Too many people think that by just throwing tablets at it, female Anorgasmia can be cured. If you are already taking SSRI antidepressants then these need to be discontinued before any progress can be made.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
Dr Andrew Rynne is a medical practitioner and writer. He has thirty years experience in treating Sexual Dysfunction in men and women.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cured from (HSV)-2, via________________[Robinsonbuckler11@gmail. com],…

    ReplyDelete