Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Broken Penis – it can happen.

A Broken Penis – it can happen.

This morning I had a young man from Toronto on to me. I’ll call him Tony for now. Toney’s story was particularly tragic. What made it all the more so was the feeling that I could not do much to help him. Aged 36 now he related the story of how he had been in an abusive marriage up to eight years ago when he became divorced. Towards the end of this traumatic period of his life Tony became so frustrated and angry that once, while masturbating, he made some particularly violent movement with his erect penis. I will let him take up the story here:

“While masturbating I made a sudden sideward’s manoeuvre with my erect penis. I can’t really remember the exact details of what happened but whatever it was, I do remember hearing and feeling something snap deep within my penis back towards my testicles. There was sudden pain and my erection disappeared before I ejaculated. Ever since then the quality of my erections are very poor”

Now, when I heard this story, perhaps because I have heard similar ones before, it immediately occurred to me that Tony was in some considerable trouble. He said he heard and felt something snap within his penis. His erection disappeared and he felt pain. To me immediately this could only mean one thing. Tony had damaged or broken a structure within his penis called the “tunica Albuginea”. This is the strong membrane that lines the chambers that holds the blood in the penis to give an erection. It is a strong membrane but it is not impervious to injury.

That was eight years ago. At the time of the accident Tony did nothing about it. This of course is all too understandable. He was embarrassed and angry. Some weeks later, mainly because his erections did not return and he was worried Tony went to his GP, told him his story and was, correctly in my view, referred to an urologist. But this is where his luck really ran out altogether. The urologist that Tony consulted opined that his erectile dysfunction was “all in his head” and offered no further advice.

Years rolled by during which Tony was having considerable difficulty getting any erections at all and during which he consulted a further two urologists. Amazingly, they both held the same erroneous opinion that his problem was all “psychological”. It beggars belief that two consultants, on hearing this man’s story of something “snapping” within his penis, did not twig the diagnosis or take any measures to diagnose a fractured penis properly.

It was not until yesterday, through Internet consultation with me that Tony, for the first time in eight years finally heard the true story of what happened all those years ago. I am telling this story, not to show how clever I am because in truth the diagnosis should have been obvious to any doctor. I’m telling it as a very salutary tale and a warning and it is this: If you hear something snap within your penis, or your partner thinks he hears something snap within his penis while up to some sexual high jinks, then please treat this immediately as an emergency. Treated in time a fractured penis can be repaired. Left for a few hours and it may be too late.

8 comments:

  1. So what happened? How did he treat it? Did he get better? My lover has been having the same problem for years. He had a snap and has had trouble ever since. What should we do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

      Delete
  2. While the penis has no bones, it can fracture although not in the usual sense of the word. The signs of a penile fracture closely resemble those of a bone fracture – a popping or cracking sound, extreme pain, and visible bruises, among others, usually during vigorous sex. helpful vigrx plus review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damiana is a mood-elevating herb. Some research suggests it may prove to be beneficial for the treatment of anxiety and depression. Apart from stabilizing the mood and delivering a feeling of wellbeing, it also delivers an energy boost.

    Most importantly, damiana enhances the libido and intensifies sensations during intercourse. Researchers still can’t figure out why damiana is an aphrodisiac but the effectiveness of the plant is revealed time and time again in clinical studies.
    full prosolution review here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kegel exercises target the pelvic floor muscles. These are the muscles that become engaged to stop the flow of urine while you’re peeing. They are also the ones that help for an erection to occur and they control the ejaculatory response. helpful vigrx plus review

    ReplyDelete

  5. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get cured from Herpes ☆★☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆★☆[[R.buckler11@g ma i l… c o m]],

    ReplyDelete