Thursday, February 10, 2011

Excessive Pre-ejaculation Discharge or Too Much Precum.

Excessive Pre-ejaculation Discharge or Too Much Precum.

It is very difficult to come up with good solid scientific information on this subject. In the many articles and journals that I have been perusing, Excessive Pre-ejaculate is invariably described as a “rare” condition. Yet from my perspective, as an Online Sexual Medicine Consultant, there is nothing at all rare about Excessive Pre-ejaculate. In fact, hardly a week goes by that I do not fine myself helping some other young man come to terms with this common problem.

Some small amounts of pre-ejaculation secretion are common to most young men during the early phase of sexual arousal. It is a clear, sticky mucous liquid produced by Cowper’s glands along the urethra. The function of this normal secretion is to create a friendly environment for the passage of sperm and to facilitate intercourse. Amounts can vary from a few minuscule drops to as much as 5ml and more.


The problem though is this: Who defines what is “excessive” pre-ejaculate or pre-ejaculation discharge? At the moment it is the customer who decides this question. Hence we have a situation where one young man may perceive his 3ml of pre-ejaculate as a “problem” while another young man, with the exact same volume of discharge, may perceive it as a joy! Is it any wonder then that this subject makes such a sparse appearance in the medical literature!

From my work as an Internet Medical Consultant I have noticed enormous geographical and cultural variations in the reported incidence of “problems” of too much Pre-ejaculate or Pre-cum to use the vernacular. From this remove, it is difficult to say if the difference is in the reality of “too much Pre-cum” or in the acceptability of what is an equal distribution of a common phenomena. That be as it may, Asia would appear to be in a league of its own when it comes to “excessive Pre-cum.” In this department anyway, young Asian men would appear to have an unassailable lead.

This is not to say that this complaint should not be taken seriously. If it is upsetting the young man in question sufficiently for him to take the trouble to write to me seeking my advise, then of course it needs to be taken seriously. In the absence of a better solution I normally advise as follows:
(1)    Try, if at all possible, to look on this “excessive Pre-cum” as normal, healthy and pleasurable – not as something dirty or shameful.
(2)    Understand that as you get older, within the next very few years in fact, amounts of Pre-ejaculate are likely to decline quite dramatically.
(3)    Absorbent towels are all that are usually required.
(4)    There is a medical treatment if all normal reassurance fails. But there is a strong element of using “a sledgehammer to crack a nut” about this approach to management.

For more information about causes and treatment for men who have problems with too much pre-cum or excessive pre sex ejaculation please do visit my website at http://www.doctorrynne.com

10 comments:

  1. Beating Premature Ejaculation is actually all in the mind.

    Mental control... believe it or not, the thoughts running through your head during sex make a huge difference to how long you can last. With a little guidance, you'll learn how to focus on the good stuff and still last way longer than you can now.

    Last Longer in Bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weak erection is a problem i have vow to help any time i hear that any one close to me is suffering from it, i was unable to perform my duties as a man for 11 years, until i use the product made by Dr martins. all i did was just order and a booking was made the following day i received the product with the complete instruction on how to use it, After taking it i found out that my erection problem is gone and that i can now perform well as expected, for his product please contact him. drmartins2015@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Mind blowing posting....
    The good Implications of Digital Technology on Online Business success http://johnphanchalad.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the amount of sperm in 5 ml of prejaculate the same as ejaculate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weak erection and premature ejaculation has always been my problem for years,
    I got the contact of a doctor on line who helped me out,i got his medication which i took for just a week,and that was the solution to my problem now and having good erection and a normal ejaculation so contact him on Alegbe3@gmail.com or +2349027116105,get your self out of that embarrassing illness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weak erection and premature ejaculation has always been my problem for years,
    I got the contact of a doctor on line who helped me out,i got his medication which i took for just a week,and that was the solution to my problem now and having good erection and a normal ejaculation so contact him on Alegbe3@gmail.com or +2349027116105,get your self out of that embarrassing illness.

    ReplyDelete


  6. I have suffered from herpes in the mouth since I can remember. The burning sensation and itching is awful and only those who have suffered can understand what I mean. This message is for all those who continue to suffer from this problem, and want to get rid of.
    I want to say that I was there and today, thanks to "Dr Ebosa herbal remedies", I can say that my herpes are part of the past. A fast, simple and natural method.Without spending a lot of money and above all no horrible side effects. This program is all you need to say goodbye to their herpes forever! Thanks to all those who were involved in the development of this wonderful product. you can contact him today Via email;DR.ebosaherbalremedy@hotmail.com OR or just call him +2347059498969


    Bryan of New York

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Frank Silver from uk, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  8. weak erection is a problem i have vow to help any time i hear that any one close to me is suffering from it, i was unable to perform my duties as a man for 11 years, until i use the product made by Dr martins. all i did was just order and a booking was made the following day i received the product with the complete instruction on how to use it, After taking it i found out that my erection problem is gone and that i can now perform well as expected, for his product please contact him. drmartins2015@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. weak erection is a problem i have vow to help any time i hear that any one close to me is suffering from it, i was unable to perform my duties as a man for 11 years, until i use the product made by Dr martins. all i did was just order and a booking was made the following day i received the product with the complete instruction on how to use it, After taking it i found out that my erection problem is gone and that i can now perform well as expected, for his product please contact him. drmartins2015@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete