Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anorgasmia, Causes and Treatment

Anorgasmia - For Women who cannot Orgasm through intercourse.

It is estimated that as many as one in four women suffer from this sexual difficulty. Not being able to orgasm during intercourse can put a real strain on your daily life, as well as your sex life. Before too long your inability can spiral into a major problem that you feel you'll never find a cure for. It can make a woman feel utterly inadequate and miserable. Her sex partner also will often incorrectly blame himself and this can make matters even worse.
 
Like so many sexual dysfunctions, Anorgasmia often elicits very little understanding and even less sympathy. So what if you can't have an orgasm during intercourse? Therefore it must it is very easy to feel that no one fully understands what you are going through, or is prepared to take your problem seriously. Searching for a quick fix it is likely that you will have considered the many pills, exercises and devices available both online, and in some cases, as a prescription via your GP.
Anorgasmia is defined as the sustained inability to reach orgasm through sexual intercourse while not having any trouble when alone through masturbation. It is a complex multifaceted problem involving all aspects of a relationship both physical and emotional. In may be caused by something as simple as depression or stress or a lack of physical fitness. Or it can be caused by something more complex like premature ejaculation in the man, distrust, anger or inadequate sexual stimulation.
Lack of communication and faking orgasms are other major issues often found in conjunction with Anorgasmia. Women may find it easier to lie and to pretend to have had an orgasm rather than run the risk of hurting his fragile ego or of having him, perhaps unfairly, blame himself. A history of sexual abuse or exploitation or one of a repressive upbringing are other areas that need enquiring into.
Finding that solution, tailor-made to address your specific needs, can be a challenge. Too many people think that by just throwing tablets at it, female Anorgasmia can be cured. If you are already taking SSRI antidepressants then these need to be discontinued before any progress can be made.
 
Dr Andrew Rynne.
 
Dr Andrew Rynne is a medical practitioner and writer. He has thirty years experience in treating Sexual Dysfunction in men and women.

3 comments:

  1. Today i am here to thank Dr Johnson for curing me from Orgasm Problem (Anorgasmia), I was in a bondage for 6 years without sex,but last 2 months a friend of my told me about him and I contacted him and his medication, and used it, now am having a normal sex life and good ejaculations. i am a living testimony. I can now have sex with my wife and satisfy her,if you are having this problem contact him on drjohnson958@gmail.com or text him through whats-app on +1(518) 675-6082

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today i am here to thank Dr Johnson for curing me from Orgasm Problem (Anorgasmia), I could not release sperm from my penis it always take too long. I was in a bondage for 6 years without sex,but last 2 months a friend of my told me about him and I contacted him and his medication, and used it, now am having a normal sex life and good ejaculations. i am a living testimony. I can now have sex with my wife and satisfy her,if you are having this problem contact him on drjohnson958@gmail.com or text him through whats-app on +1(518) 675-6082

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the happiest day of my life, because problem( weak erection and premature ejaculation) I have been battling with over the years are now solved. My wife almost left me because she was unable to put in (pregnant) as result of my weak erection and premature ejaculation, I looked everywhere for a solution all to no avail, I have even been scammed severally before I met a Man called Johnson who put an end to the problem. If you are having erectile dysfunction contact him with this email drjohnson958@gmail.com or call +1(518)-675-6082

    ReplyDelete